- 1st Place winner: ExpoPhoto Techo Nicaragua 2013 June 3-9 Alianza Francais Managua Salón Siglo XXI, León. Salón Justo Rufino, Managua. Salón Comunal Los Laureles Sur Salón INCA de la UCA. My work was selected amongst thousands as the winner of the photo contest depicting Nicaraguans working with their hands. On display for 5 weeks at various venues throughout the country.
- “Luces y Movimiento” 5th International Film Festival of Sexual Diversity Centro Cultural de España en Nicaragua 24 November-1 December 2012 I was commisioned to create a 3 series set of 12 images which depicted sexual diversity and human rights. My work was on diplay in several cities throughout the country.
- Expo Environmental Photography Contest Awards 2012 1st Edition Thursday, June 7 , 2012 Leonel Rugama Cultural Center, Esteli. My work was selected as a winner from amongst the entries for exhibition to celebrate World Environment Day in Nicaragua, which was organized to motivate young people and let them express themselves through photography and environmental messages. For a greener Estelí Come and enjoy. Today is in your hands and bring a bit makes a difference.
- “Nicaragua de Mis Ojos Colores, Retratos y Vida”, Hotel Contempo Managua, Nicaragua 1 Marzo-Mayo 30 2011 and Hotel Casa Del Sol Managua, Nicaragua 9 Junio-Agosto 30, 2011. This exhibition shows the depth and beauty of landscapes so close and familiar, such as volcanoes and lakes, and villages, yet I also approached everyday scenes of places and faces in this beautiful country.
- Nicaragua- Faces, Places, and Traces, a photo essay in black and white” as part of the exhibit “Of Time and Light; the Photographers of Las Vegas” July 2014 through August 2014 at the Las Vegas Photo Collective, 1114 S. Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas, NV.